Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[gospelbr] I'm pleased to share my good experience with you...:)

Hi mate,

How are you doing?

I'm pleased to share my good experience with you...:)

I've bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for myself last week!!lol

It's amazing, even beyond my imagination!!

This is the shop i got the Galaxy S3: www.oemdeal1.info  tell them you heard the news from me, they may offer you free shipping or some discounts for sure.lol

And i watched the movie Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, it was the party of various animals, especially their performance in the circus, lol

Next month i will do some trip to the country side.

Best regards

 

 

--
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "Gospel Brasil" dos Grupos do Google.
Para postar neste grupo, envie um e-mail para gospelbr@googlegroups.com.
Para cancelar a inscrição nesse grupo, envie um e-mail para gospelbr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Para obter mais opções, visite esse grupo em http://groups.google.com/group/gospelbr?hl=pt-BR.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário